file Its just me, after all these years that now went to a newbee lolll

• aqua1955
  • aqua1955's Avatar Topic Author
More
1 year 8 months ago #1194 by aqua1955
Although I walk around Dreamslayersartwork for many years, I am still a newbie as they say in my profile. I made some friends here and that keeps me going and being on this site almost every month. 
It is a little weird that often people don't know the site, although there is each month a contest to let your thoughts go for a smal prize and where I hope many followers will come, because more interest is more sponsors.
There are topics you have to deal with and a little different to other sites. And to that the story behind wat you have to think and make of.
I started with poser in 2002 and time rushes in the 3D world. You have to keep up otherwise you lose track. for me it was making illustrations to my book, but writing is almost running far behind, when you try to create something beautiful.
Hope you stay around (with friends) as I do.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Armorbeast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 8 months ago #1200 by Impmon
sometimes it seems that almost all of the 3d sites have gone more quiet then they used to be i think it has alot to do with whats all doing on behind things daz an poser are both good but have been pushed further apart an the way sites are now you can hardly post anywhere that our site exsists it is sad the way things have become in a way 

More
1 year 8 months ago #1201 by Armorbeast
Always nice to have good friends around :)

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds