• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 1 month ago #1071 by Armorbeast
What Is The World Football Federation was created by Armorbeast
One thing I have noticed lacking in the 3d realms is a fictional/fantasy football league. SO, I came up with the WFF and designed logos for each of the teams. The logo, however, is blended so can't be used for much beyond an idea of what I was thinking. I have also designed histories for each team and will be including that in future edits. The design of this league is to preserve existing teams from the past and build fictional histories as they are integrated into this league. This means introducing a bit of real history that didn't actually happen.

DAZ has at least two football uniforms for which I hope to get members to design freshly designed logos that are their own creation and texture sets they can actually sell. So, if you can make a sports logo (again, they have to be your own design and cannot be taken from other people's art), then maybe you can make some money building this football league to make art with.

We also have added a women's team to each men's franchise and a farm system so people can have some fun with their own semi-pro teams. The WFF will have leagues around the world and national teams. There will be one team per state plus Washington DC and Puerto Rico. I also have foreign leagues but need to clean them up a bit like with the individual teams in the USA-AFL (aka USNFL).

It's all for fantasy and we can make changes along the way. The idea ultimately is to also develop leagues for other sports all within one enormous World Federation.

If you'd like to take a look at what I'm developing, Click Here or just go to the Poisoned Pen forum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds