• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #655 by Armorbeast
Welcome To New And Returning Members was created by Armorbeast
It's been a hellacious year, hasn't it? As the second anniversary of Covid 19 approaches, let's hope for a better 2022 than we've had in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Let's introduce ourselves and learn a little bit more about one another and the site.

First off, Dreamslayerartworks is first and foremost a dark fantasy site. Our motto here is "From Darkness Comes The Light" because in the realms of fantasy, there's more than just the big uglies and the little toe nibblers. Fantasy worlds come in all forms and we welcome them all here.

I go by the moniker of Armorbeast which often gets abbreviated to just AB. You will sometimes see me referred to as Boss because I own the place (although I prefer to think of myself only as a Team Member) and hope to have our Team introduce themselves here as they get more active.

So, now the question is... Who Are You?

Introduce yourselves and let's cozy by the fire where burning witches sing us a lullaby :)
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Armorbeast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamboo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #657 by MysticBlueRaven
Replied by MysticBlueRaven on topic Welcome To New And Returning Members
Returning Member Here I go by the name of MysticBlueRaven which sometime gets abbreviated to just MBR. I take care of the front page of this website, and do a bit of everything when asked by AB.
I love creating things with my hands like chain mail jewelry, along with bead woven jewelry pieces. I also dabble in making epoxy resin jewelry. I started to learn acrylic pour paintings and that is fun to do. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armorbeast

More
2 years 2 months ago #901 by iamboo
Replied by iamboo on topic iamboo
Good day everyone. I am iamboo aka Liz. I have been around this site since 2006. I have held many positions over the years from contributing written word to to an e-zine to editing to Team Whip to administrator of Darker Realms. The site has made me appreciate the hard work that goes on behind the scenes. So many people performing so many tasks without asking for thanks. Well I thank each and everyone of you for all you do.  If we aren't contacts don't hesitate to contact me. We have nothing but great things ahead of us.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armorbeast

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds