file July's Contest

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #564 by Armorbeast
July's Contest was created by Armorbeast
Well, it's been a turbulent year for DSA as first it was bugs with the software, then it was a huge mess caused by a bad update that resulted in contests being canceled and we're only now getting the gallery more functional although we still need a new interface for posting.

But INVASION is on and we're trying to get things ready.

When July first hits, we will have a new gallery added in the Galleries section for this one just as we have for the current one. We will try to get ourselves better prepared and we hope to move forward and try to make the site more active. 

We understand things being slow after the chaotic year as if it's not what was happening at the site, it was what was happening off site with Covid 19 and all the chaos.

I was considering taking up donations and offering a cash prize but considering we're still rebuilding, thought I would delay that til maybe October or November/December as we would likely only do this once.

So, rest assured we are moving forward with Invasion and we'll make sure that if you have problems, we'll get your art posted even if I have to post it myself. Everything but the gallery interface seems to be working well now (or at least we've not had many complaints if there are issues) and it's more of an issue of pointing out to people where all the functions are.

We do have a PM system now but you have to visit your profile to see it and we have no alerts yet for new notifications should you get one. Hopefully you're getting an email about it though.

Thus, for those of you wondering if Invasion was still on... I assure you that it is.

Now it's a matter of last minute sponsors joining in and hoping we still have our occasional sponsors on board with us :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 10 months ago #565 by Impmon
Replied by Impmon on topic July's Contest
for posting in our galleries DO NOT  use the upload image  thats located under contest instead  please follow  these steps

1. go to manage galleries
2. this will pop up a list of galleries 
3. click the manage images on the catagory you want to post in for this case it will be july contest
4. click the add files and add image from there

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 10 months ago #572 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic July's Contest
Contest gallery has been added. The contest forum topic will be added later today. But you know the drill on this one as it's a scifi INVASION contest and you are being challenged by fate to kill or be killed by varmints from outer space :)

More
2 years 10 months ago #575 by RainbowGypsy
Replied by RainbowGypsy on topic July's Contest
Thanks, AB and Impmon. This is always a fun contest each year and I will try to get word out to some of the folks that used to participate.

More
2 years 9 months ago #581 by AmirA
Replied by AmirA on topic July's Contest
Hi everyone,
Hope all is fine. Just life keeping me occupied.
Thank you for keeping all afloat. Will take a tour and let know if there is any issues.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds