file What type of hobbies do you have besides 3d art?

• MysticBlueRaven
  • MysticBlueRaven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 19 hours ago - 3 years 19 hours ago #474 by MysticBlueRaven
What type of hobbies do you have besides 3d art? was created by MysticBlueRaven
I have several crafts I do in real life. I make chain mail jewelry. along with bead woven jewelry pieces. I also dabble on resin. I bought a lot of molds from Zuri Designs INC. The molds from Zuri Designs are highly detailed silicone molds. If you are into making stuff from epoxy resin check out Zuri Designs zuri-inc.com/product-category/silicone-molds/
I would love to see what type of crafts you make. I will be posting some of the crafts I make here in this post.
Last edit: 3 years 19 hours ago by MysticBlueRaven.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RainbowGypsy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 17 hours ago #475 by vash99
photography

More
2 years 11 months ago #484 by RainbowGypsy
Replied by RainbowGypsy on topic What type of hobbies do you have besides 3d art?
I paint kindness rocks and mandalas and leave them for others to find when I'm out and about. I also do tarot readings and am creating a new tarot/oracle deck. 

More
2 years 11 months ago #529 by the3dgm
Cars/Car shows

More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #611 by Theschell
Replied by Theschell on topic What type of hobbies do you have besides 3d art?
I have a bunch of hobbies, I collect anime and manga (and anime figurines), read (a lot!), and play table-top miniatures games among other hobbies. I also build plastic and scratch-built model kits (I've been doing that for well over 30 years now) and even once in a blue moon do a large scale scratch build for museum display (I have a few on display in a museum here in my home-town). I also sketch and write when the muse takes me.

Here are a couple of pics of a table-top game I am currently playing when my game group has time available to play... It's an alternate WW2 setting called Gear Krieg from a company called DP9..

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Theschell.

• MysticBlueRaven
  • MysticBlueRaven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #656 by MysticBlueRaven
Replied by MysticBlueRaven on topic What type of hobbies do you have besides 3d art?
That is pretty cool Schell

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds