file Schell's Armour Works

• Theschell
  • Theschell's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #603 by Theschell
Schell's Armour Works was created by Theschell
Hey guys... As some of you may know from a couple of years back I had to shut down my website that had been at Schells.ca. The reasons were many, among them loss of traffic due to the loss of places with-which to connect with the customer base. Changes in both the community, and the nature of the customer base that negatively affected sales, and personal issues outside of the 3D world all combined together at the same time as CP closed down (taking approximately half my revenue with it) and my website host had decided to give 6 days notice that he was ending server storage support and would only be providing basic web hosting (he still wanted to charge the same price as he'd been billing when I was paying for both site hosting and server product storage how-ever). With all these things happening at the same time and with so little notice to try and locate a new host, migrate a large site, and still deal with things in my personal life I had little choice but to shut down.

I'm now restarting into my 3D work a little at a time, but won't be as active as I'd once been... I won't have my own website at this point, all of my new product releases and my older products from my previous store will now be hosted on ShareCG as I have time to update and upload them. Both my free and paid products can be found on VanishingPoint or on my gallery at ShareCG ...

Thank-you to everyone who supported my works for the 10 years that Schell's Armour Works was open and thank-you for your continued support!

Enjoy and Happy Rendering!
Chris Schell
(Theschell)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds