file Anime Girl Kristin and Cyberoid Pinnochia 2.0 Free for DS and Poser

• Theschell
  • Theschell's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #600 by Theschell

My Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 is now available for download from ShareCG ( Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 for DS & Poser - Poser - ShareCG )

Features;

1) The base Anime Girl Kristin full figure with numerous body/head morphs and ERC controls, and a non-morphing Developers Figure to use for rigging etc (to allow users to create new outfits, poses etc), also included are genitals and pubic hair for those that might want them. The figure includes over 100 body shaping/control and head/face morphs, and uses fully rigged Eyelids, Eye Brows and Jaw controlled by ERC dials that can be mixed and matched for a huge array of facial expressions!

2) 12 Smart-Parented pose-able and morphing hair styles (with numerous mat poses to change hair colors), along with numerous hair accessories. There are also numerous mat poses to change fabric colors on hair styles that include them, and for the hair accessories for a better range of styles and looks!

3) Over 50 items of "every-day" wear clothing plus numerous mat poses to change colors and patterns, including several school uniform items, sports items and swim wear (including SCUBA gear), foot and head wear, and casual clothes.

4) 6 pairs of Eye Glasses (including sun shades), 11 items of Jewelry including a wrist watch, 10 body piercings including earrings, 3 school related props including a hand bag and Cheerleader Pom-Poms, and 5 exercise/gymnastics props. All props are either fully pose-able or are smart-parenting (in the case of jewelry etc).

5) Alternate mat poses and textures including; 5 default skin shades, various swimsuit tan-line versions of the base default skin shades (to match with the swimsuit styles included with the figure, so far over 20 alternate skins!), numerous pubic hair alternate mats, multiple alternate eye and fingernail color mat poses, and 6 Character Presets that will load both a character body shape and custom skin mats specific to each character!

6) Custom Anime style FX mat poses and Emoji props for Kristin's Head and Eyes for use in Manga styled images!

7) Over 500 "every-day" pose presets including various Sports, Driving, Sitting, Standing, Laying/Sleeping, and School related poses. I've even included some basic eating and drinking poses, couples poses, and much more!

8) Tested in Poser 7, 10, and 11 (in both Firefly and Superfly), and DAZ Studio 2.3 and DAZ Studio 4.5, 4.7, and 4.9 (only tested in 3Delight).

*IMPORTANT NOTE* These new files will overwrite the original files for my old version of my Anime Girl Kristin (previously from my website before it closed down). If you wish to keep the old version, please make a back-up of the older files (from your runtime libraries) somewhere else before installing Kristin 2.0!

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Theschell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Theschell
  • Theschell's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #601 by Theschell

My Anime Cyberoid Pinnochia is now available for download at Cyberoid Pinnochia 2.0 for DAZ Studio & Poser - Poser - ShareCG . She is based upon my own sketches and art works and has been influenced by many sources. She works hand-in-hand with my Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 found here; Anime Girl Kristin 2.0 for DS & Poser - Poser - ShareCG .

Please note: that the two included Character Presets (Alita and Kusanagi) are based upon Characters from the Anime/Manga series “Battle Angel Alita/Gunnm”, and “Ghost in the Shell” respectively. They were created to pay tribute to the sources of the inspiration for my anime style of art... as such these 2 characters are intended for FAN USE ONLY!

Features;

1) The base Anime Cyberoid Pinnochia full figure with numerous body/head morphs and ERC controls, and a non-morphing Developers Figure to use for rigging etc (to allow users to create new outfits, poses etc). The figure includes over 100 body shaping/control and head/face morphs, and uses fully rigged Eyelids, Eye Brows and Jaw controlled by ERC dials that can be mixed and matched for a huge array of facial expressions!

2) Can use all of the Mat Poses, Textures, Clothing, Hair, Accessories, Pose Presets, and Extras created for my Anime Girl Kristin. Both figures share common UV Mapping and figure Rigging for complete interchange-ability between them!

3) Alternate mat poses and textures including; 5 default skin shades, various alternate versions of the base default skin shades ( over 20 alternate skins!), multiple eye mat poses that can be used on either Pinnochia or Kristin 2.0, and 2 custom Character Presets with custom textures!

4) 2 full clothing outfits, and multiple accessories specifically customized for Pinnochia, with multiple mat poses for a wide range of looks!

5) Tested in Poser 7, 10, and 11 (in both Firefly and Superfly), and DAZ Studio 2.3, 4.5, 4.7, and 4.9 (only tested in 3Delight).
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds