• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #1108 by Armorbeast
Sponsors was created by Armorbeast
As you know, sometimes sponsors can be late and sometimes we goof up and communication with them slips up. Always bring it to our attention when you don't receive your prizes. Generally, one month should be as far as that goes. But, if we don't know there was a communication break, then we can't step in. Our sponsors normally respond directly to you themselves unless it's a gift certificate or they entrust us with it.

We've had issues in the past where winners didn't get their prizes. A few sponsors just drop the ball and don't inform us they want to stop sponsoring and others say put a hold on sponsorship for a bit. Then you have the fact they're people too and just like your computer may go on the fritz or they enter the hospital, things happen where you or they can't contact us. We will always try our best to catch people up when this happens even if it might seem like you've been forgotten... just don't let us forget ok?

We have many sponsors who pitch in when a sponsor doesn't respond and we've had sponsors add in additional goodies because they were away or didn't get our messages to them. Avros is going to try providing us with some items "in-house" soon that we can give to winners... the first one might just be a corn dog he's making for us to sell lol. Seems those are hard to find for free or at a decent price.

When you receive your prize, if they sent it to you, please send them a thank you with a polite greeting if you will. But if you are having an issue receiving a prize, please let us handle it for you as we have a relationship with them and don't want any contact by winners to come off the wrong way such as impatience. We understand impatience but heap the abuse my way and not theirs ok:)

We want you to participate and you won't if you don't collect your prizes. Please understand, we're aware of that. I did not create this site to make money, I created it for you and I know it must be frustrating to win an item that doesn't arrive or there's been a communication breakdown somewhere that leaves you feeling left out. Bitterness is actually understandable even. But bring that to me personally and not to Impmon or any who help with the site from time to time.

I've been promising you things are going to change for a while and part of the laxness on my part is I got out of rendering myself many years ago. I am collecting items and I have the software to render with so I'm going to slowly get my head back into things and try to bring these changes I want to fruition.

So, for now, let's get more support in the contests as activity will allow us to bring in more sponsors as they don't really care if you comment in the forums (we do though "whimpers") but they like to see gallery participation and especially that you're using and promoting their stuff.

Every so often, they need testers and want to see preview rendering before they actually release a product. Build up a good and gracious relationship with them and you could even occasionally find yourself with a new toy to try out before anyone else gets it.

So help us to help you get stuffs... we're happy to help especially in these trying financial times.

Thank You
The following user(s) said Thank You: 76Claudia2205

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Armorbeast
  • Armorbeast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 11 months ago #1109 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic Sponsors
And don't forget, you can also find me on Facebook if the pm system here doesn't get my attention.

Contact me behind the scenes please if you have a complaint as if I promised you a corn dog, you're gonna get a damn corn dog lol.

More
1 year 10 months ago #1117 by 76Claudia2205
Replied by 76Claudia2205 on topic Sponsors
if anyone is in need for a DS tester I can help out. Have been testing for RDNA +10 years in Poser untill they closed their doors.
SInce then I switched to DS and there is just simply no way back to Poser anymore.
I'm still testing here and there for a couple of vendors so in case anyone needs something, you'll know where to find me :)
These days I'm trying to learn Blender so I might need a tester myself in the future.

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds