file IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL

• Impmon
  • Impmon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago - 1 year 2 months ago #1535 by Impmon
IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL was created by Impmon
has  a long  time friend of Chris also know to many has theschell it is with a heavy heart i report his passing up until the 28th of january i  was unaware of this myself i  thought perhaps he was just recovering after his liver surgery but sadly that is not the case he didnt make it through his surgery an his life was lost July 20th 2022 
Chris was a kind man  and  a good friend he was one of  the few i could  actully talk to  about pretty much anything from what i was working on to the things that bothered me we shared many conversations about what  was all going on with our lives an in the long run getting things off our chest seemed to help alot. When it came to understanding characters in regards to stories we understood each other about what all  the characters ment an how important they were to us at one point i had gotten the oppertunity to see how our writing styles were together an the result ending  with my main character becoming the younger brother to his main character  Calista which was a nice turn of events we both enjoyed

during the past few years he had been working on getting his anime girl updated an he succeeded woth a few things which can be found here sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=theschell
he told me during this time what all needed to be done an it hurts knowing that now he wont be able to complete what he loved an worked so hard on   

what i would like to do is im adding to the febuary contest that an image can be done with one of his many models to honor his memory  an all the help an items hes given the community
this is the best way i know how to honor Chris 

to a good man to a good friend i hope you found your peace an are sharing everything you have to offer with everyone in heaven 

Last edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Impmon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #1537 by aqua1955
Replied by aqua1955 on topic IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL
Chris is and was to me a great friend, who provided me through the years with many of his designs through the contest here on DreamslayerArtworks. It is so unrealistic this year, that so many friends pass away. Rest in peace my friend and find your place among those shining stars,
Ben

• Armorbeast
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #1538 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL
I may have known Chris longer than any other person on the site and it was I who first learned he had passed away just checking in because I hadn't heard from him in a long while. It was supposed to have been a quick procedure and nothing really abnormal. Chris was even speaking about what he was planning after the surgery. So I never really gave it a second thought. So imagine my shock to learn he passed away on the operating table back on July 20th. He genuinely was a good guy and generous to a fault. I remember his Anime Girl Kristin and how I thought she was kinda weird looking so I asked him about her. His response was that everyone else was copying the normal anime styles and he wanted his to look different. Years later, I ran across an anime artist drawing figures exactly like her who had been creating art like this for decades so that I know Chris got the idea from him and then it didn't seem too odd to me.

He was famous for his military meshes and I'm wondering if ShareCG is aware he passed as they're still selling some of them. I'll have to write to them about that. But he was a dear friend and I don't know why I didn't try to contact him again before the other day. I guess I was waiting for him to contact me and was giving him time to recover from the surgery and waiting just lasted longer than I anticipated.

Chris will be missed even by those who never knew him because his items will be around for a very long time. If those who have them choose to remove them when they learn of his death, I'll try to get them as free items to keep sharing for years to come as I think he would have wanted that they keep bringing joy to people.

I will miss you Chris

• Armorbeast
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 2 months ago #1539 by Armorbeast
Replied by Armorbeast on topic IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL
His items at ShareCG can be found here sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=theschell so grab the free items while you can. I did contact them to let them know he passed in case they didn't know.

• Avros
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Taking It To The Max
More
1 year 2 months ago #1541 by Avros
Replied by Avros on topic IN MEMORY OF THESCHELL
It is with great sadness to see a friend pass. I would like to pass on my condolences to his family and friends, and to you Steven for your loss as well. It's always difficult to farewell a friend like that. I was not blessed to have know him as long as some of you guys, but I can say I at least had the chance to have words in the past. Like many of us here, we will deeply miss him as much.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds